You're doing our thing.
With her.
The thought of you and her is bearable. But when I think of you loving her more than me, or being as comfortable with her as you were with me?
I die a little inside.
You didn't reply to my message.
Why?
'I was talking to her.'
As you sleep I curse my slow reflexes. I await your reply to my stupid, stupid question.
'So you guys talk on the phone now?'
Could I be more transparent?
But you're stupid. You might not understand.
But obviously, you most probably will.
I thought I was done. Or at least- almost there.
But I suppose it was just because of the false sense of security you unknowingly lowered me in.
I don't understand.
I just don't.
How could you?
I would do so much for you.
I loved you.
True love.
With her.
The thought of you and her is bearable. But when I think of you loving her more than me, or being as comfortable with her as you were with me?
I die a little inside.
You didn't reply to my message.
Why?
'I was talking to her.'
As you sleep I curse my slow reflexes. I await your reply to my stupid, stupid question.
'So you guys talk on the phone now?'
Could I be more transparent?
But you're stupid. You might not understand.
But obviously, you most probably will.
I thought I was done. Or at least- almost there.
But I suppose it was just because of the false sense of security you unknowingly lowered me in.
I don't understand.
I just don't.
How could you?
I would do so much for you.
I loved you.
True love.
No comments:
Post a Comment