I still remember the day when you told me you wanted to spend eternity with me- for the very first time. My innocent heart sped up ten fold at the impossibilty, and the hope that tinged it.
I was so happy that you wanted that, and were actually voicing it out loud. I was so scared that it was never going to happen.
My cheeks warmed at your honeyed words and my secret smile refused to leave hours after that phone call.
But as usual, I was right and you were wrong.
Only this time, I wish I were wrong. I wish I wish I wish.
I miss you. And as crazy and out right retarded as it sounds, my heart still loves you. Your sense of humor. Your soft brown eyes. Your ability to annoy the hell out of me. Your easy grin and that adorable curly hair.
Why must I be so sad and so stupid.
No comments:
Post a Comment