Its my twentieth on Monday.
The big 2-0 where I'm no longer a freakin' teen. I can't use that excuse anymore, but you bet I'm totally gonna try.
I'm at a point in my life where I'm nothing. I don't have a proper job, I don't have university, I really hate my parents, and I can count all my friends on one hand.
Its sad and depressing, and the worst thing is- I can see change, I just can't fucking get to it.
So this is what I'm going to do, I'm going to pretend some more and make a list.
I'm one hundred percent sure Monday will be a horrible, horrible day of wallowing in self pity for me so I will make a list and throw it out to the internet.
Because what if my Fairy Godmother follows this blog? Privately of course.
I need to help her out.
For my birthday-
That's all I want for my birthday this year.
The big 2-0 where I'm no longer a freakin' teen. I can't use that excuse anymore, but you bet I'm totally gonna try.
I'm at a point in my life where I'm nothing. I don't have a proper job, I don't have university, I really hate my parents, and I can count all my friends on one hand.
Its sad and depressing, and the worst thing is- I can see change, I just can't fucking get to it.
So this is what I'm going to do, I'm going to pretend some more and make a list.
I'm one hundred percent sure Monday will be a horrible, horrible day of wallowing in self pity for me so I will make a list and throw it out to the internet.
Because what if my Fairy Godmother follows this blog? Privately of course.
I need to help her out.
For my birthday-
- I want a college education, and I want it my way. I want to go abroad, outside of this horrid country, and if not that then I want to go to NCA or BNU to study Graphic Designing.
- I want a room of my own. Just a space which is mine. Mine and not yours, or hers, or theirs, or shared- Just mine. Where I can sit and think, dance and sing, write and draw and not give a flying fuck to you or them or her or him..
- I want friends, and lots of them. The kind that can be called close. The kind that get you and are genuine and cool and have brilliant personalities and no restraints.
- I want true love.
- I want a huge birthday party filled with everyone I know- all there for me. I want to feel special.
- I want that cake. You know the one. The kind of cake that costs an arm and a leg and maybe an eye. The sort that's the definition of toothache, with bright colors, personal touches and a large dose of yummy.
- I want a laptop, gift vouchers to bookshops and body shop gift hampers.
- I want dinner and ice cream at a shit expensive place.
That's all I want for my birthday this year.
We'll get through the rest of my list next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment