Me and you, we can fit, if only you'd stop growing.
Because my puzzle piece remains uniform while yours is stretching.
Its healthy to grow I suppose, but what about our picturesque picture?
Remember the time we stole the whole day? And nobody knows it, we took it away.
You know there's nothing you could say, that would embarrass me.
I'll never forget how it feels to be young.
If you're reading this, hi. Don't talk to me about it.
I want to own the night again.
Because my puzzle piece remains uniform while yours is stretching.
Its healthy to grow I suppose, but what about our picturesque picture?
Remember the time we stole the whole day? And nobody knows it, we took it away.
You know there's nothing you could say, that would embarrass me.
I'll never forget how it feels to be young.
If you're reading this, hi. Don't talk to me about it.
I want to own the night again.
No comments:
Post a Comment